Blue Bell Ice Cream

Leave a Comment

Blue Bell isn't an eatery but it's a food (ice cream) that can only be found in select areas of the country. And come August 31, Houston and the surrounding areas will get their beloved ice cream back. Ever since the Listeria outbreak in April, I've been without good, quality ice cream. The other brands just don't cut it. Blue Bell's homemade vanilla ice cream is the best vanilla ice cream on the market, hands down. Even though I had some crazy diarrhea around the time of the Listeria outbreak and I was still eating ice cream that had been recalled, I still forgive you Blue Bell.

My recommendation: If it's available, get a carton of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream. And some cookies and cream.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment