Thai Cottage

Leave a Comment

Oh Thai Cottage how you have wronged me so many times, yet I keep coming back. Maybe it's only this location that I frequent but it's always hit and miss with them. I only go for the chicken yellow curry, x5 spicy (spiciest) and there are days where the potatoes or carrots are under-cooked. Sometimes it has a weird, bad (maybe spoiled) taste. There's always something wrong. But where else am I going to get my Thai fix that's so close to home? And you can't beat their lunch deal, soup/salad, egg roll and entree for around $7. But if all goes well, which seems to be about 50/50, it's pretty good.

My recommendation: If you're willing to take a risk, give it a try. But you've been warned.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment