Del Frisco's Grille

Leave a Comment

Del Frisco's Grille serves American food (burgers, sandwiches, seafood, salads etc.) but fancier. They also offer a brunch menu on the weekends and that's when I made my first visit. Pictured is the the crabcake benedict I ordered. See what I mean when I say fancier? I expected poached eggs but instead got soft boiled eggs. I liked it all the same since I still got my runny egg yolk. And look at the fancily placed asparagus. There's no need for that, just lay it on the plate. And the crabcake was essentially lump crab meat. No extra breading or fillers. Again, it was different but no complaints here.

My recommendation: If you like fancy food without the fancy price, you should definitely try them out.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment