Pho Yen

Leave a Comment

Pho Yen was more like Pho Yuck. I figured I'd give them a try since they had good ratings on Yelp and Google. Ah, but I should have considered the clientele that were writing those reviews and the local demographics (restaurant in Friendswood). The bowl of pho was packed full of noodles. You may like that but I would've liked more broth instead. Pho is all about the broth! The meat tasted off. Not necessarily spoiled but off. This was probably the first bowl of pho that I didn't finish (too much freakin' noodles!). The thit nuong was hard and dry. The egg rolls were not of the Vietnamese variety. It was more similar to that stuff you get at Chinese buffets, fat and over fried.

My recommendation: Pass.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment