Super H Mart

Leave a Comment

A food court in a grocery store? Yes, and it's at Super H Mart, a Korean grocery store. There are quite a few eateries to choose from and I honestly didn't know what to get but they all looked good. I just looked around to see what everyone else was eating and a lot of them were eating from a stone bowl. So that's what I got, stone grilled bulgogi. This thing comes out sizzling hot, like fajitas from a restaurant. And it's a must to add that Korean red chili hot sauce. The meat was good. Everything was good. But take that with a grain of salt because my Korean food experience is very limited.

My recommendation: Do you want to eat Korean food and need to shop for Asian groceries? If yes, this is the place to go.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment