Ouisie's Table

Leave a Comment



Brunch at Ouisie's Table. I got the chicken fried chicken, which came with a fried egg, biscuit and green beans. My better half got the "best eggs Benedict".  First off, I'm always wary about anything calling themselves "the best" of anything. The expectation is so great that if it doesn't come close to actually being "the best" then you've failed. The eggs Benedict was good but definitely not the best. The chicken fried chicken was decent, not the best either (though they don't claim to be).

Faux tip: The parking lot is valet only. Good luck finding street parking, just valet your car.

My recommendation: The atmosphere was nice but the food was just okay. Given the higher prices, I'd pass since there are better options in the area.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment